lunedì 9 febbraio 2009

the negationist?goats



About the guys that refusing the existence of the holocaust I can only to have the indignation that one normal person can to have…I talking about some members of the church, the Iranian dictator, the British writer Irving Dave McCalden, roger garaudy and many others…say that the holocaust is a legend mean…to take the licence of memory murderous…how can to say this guy that THE GAS ROOMS was using for the louses? all this for me is suck...when I read about this guys…I have feel like doing something as kick their ass…what shame I say what shame…without exclude the Iranian tyrant one that deserve the noose on the neck check this pics friends for you those are pretence? my suggestion is don’t follow this fanatical….murderous of the memory..



this pics is take from a mickey mouse cartoon


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento