lunedì 9 febbraio 2009

richard nixon

About Richard Nixon what I can to say I can to understand that he has committed many mistakes about the Watergate…but we have the duty to don’t forget that he has lunch better relationship with china and soviet union, put the end on the war in Vietnam.. maybe has allow the increasing the raids in Cambodia the main fault of the war in Vietnam has been (Is sad for me say this because I admire Kennedy…the Vietnam has been his…only mistake) of the 2 presidents Kennedy, and Johnson…yesterday I have watch the film about Nixon and frost…and I haven’t change idea about that president…for me the American people has been severe with Nixon he has not deserve this treatment…people that has say in the past:I am shame to be American for the faults of Richard Nixon…for me is no guilty….yeah maybe he has cheat…but please…there are other president worst than him…for this I invite you American friends to see again the person of the president Richard Nixon

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento