sabato 21 maggio 2011

stupid asshole


taking up a post in the forum launched by my friends and countrymen, I tell you my friends in the world that today one my neighbor and dear friend had a bad accident, and now he is in serious condition in hospital, I must say that this bad news shocked me, 'cause not long time ago he had another car accident. But I can say that everything goes well and he is out of danger of life soon...do not let go andrea...be strong man

i prendre la chance d'occuper un poste dans le forum lancé par mes amis et compatriotes, je vous dis mes amis dans le monde que aujourd'hui une mon voisin et ami il a eu un grave accident, et maintenant il est dans un état grave à l'hôpital, je dois dire que les nouvelles m'a choqué, parce que peu de temps auparavant, il avait un autre accident de voiture ce moment-là. Mais je peux dire que tout va bien et qu'il est hors de danger de la vie ... ne laissez pas aller andrea...tu es fort




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento