sabato 13 novembre 2010

TESORO MIO IL TUO CERVELLO E' FUSO: SEI MATTA DA LEGARE :D HAHAHA


Oh my gosh neither this day you change YOUR HEAD Enhanced by Smiley Central Are you freak, even on your wedding day you involves me in your little game: hit myspace pages, suggest my pages to others, perhaps even continue with the false name catherine hilson. I ask for one more time: please stop ENJOY THIS DAY....keep me out of your life that , put me behind you I am the past, I do not want anymore to count in your life especially after you have take that surname of your husband. do not force me to ignore you in all my pages i dont want to get this and dont worry for me i havent any intention to commit suicide Enhanced by Smiley Centrallife go ahead promise my commitment to never put again my finger in your life...best wishes for your wedding babe god bless you

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento