mercoledì 5 agosto 2009

TIME OF WORK FOR ME


Yesterday I made 3 requests for insert my name in the lists of the workers in the post offices for the cities of roma and napoli….are the first requests that I made waiting for to get this graduation predict for the next months…sure are 2 big cities but my relatives living there I couldn’t to send requests in the north Italy where I haven’t any relative….only in milano where living the relatives of my sister’s husband…I don’t care of that people…my true relatives in Italy living in Toscana, roma, napoli, Calabria and sicilia and Australia….is important to have relatives close to you…anyway between roma and napoli I choice my city roma…well I have only wait the answer…hope they call me for to began to work….



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento