lunedì 9 febbraio 2009

we are a band of freak uauaua

Today i want to talk about the last Friday when we have watch the film about Richard nixon is happen something of very funny in the cinema during the movie hehehehe we was on the half time and we have kidding between us but I admit the main responsible was Luca Hehehehe all the time to annoyng the others with papers balls touch the hears…say bullshit…one couple of fiancé seat in front us has start to scream…shut up…that we haven’t any tendency to respect hahaha…so I put down my head behind the seats and that guys argue with Giovanni…that was completely stranger…what idiot uauauaua…anyway….when everything gonna be allright I’m stand up from the floor and I have laugh for that idiot of Giovanni for three hours when we have been outside from the cinema I made the torture to Giovanni for the bad impression hahahaha…I never forget that scene…we are a band of crazy friends..we are a band of crazy….

hugs

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento