giovedì 19 febbraio 2009

MICHEL PHELPS IN ITALY WE SAY DALLE STELLE ALLE STALLE


AS WE SAY IN ITALY HEHEHEHEHE...I HAVE HEAR ALSO THAT DUYRING THE LAST NIGHT HE WAS DEUNK IN A NIGHT CLUB...GOOD MICHAEL VERY GOOD HAHAHAHA
Phelps: NO charge Swimming legend in clear over this bong pic 17/02/2009
OLYMPIC swimming legend Michael Phelps will NOT face drugs charges over this exclusive photo. American Phelps, 24, has admitted he was "stupid" after the News of the World ran an exclusive picture of him inhaling from a bong at a party.
The snap, viewed around the world, was taken just months after he won a record eight gold medals in the Beijing Olympics.
But South Carolina Sheriff Leon Lott, in charge of policing the area where Phelps smoked the glass pipe, said the swimmer will not be prosecuted over the pic as they could not prove the pipe contained cannabis.
Lott said: "We had a photo and him saying he was sorry for inappropriate behaviour.
"He never said, 'I smoked marijuana.' We didn't have physical evidence."
Phelps released a statement saying "I'm glad this matter is put to rest.
"But there are also some important lessons that I've learned. For me, it's all about recognising that I used bad judgment and it's a mistake I won't make again."
it's all about recognizing that I used bad judgment and it's a mistake I won't make againThe swimmer previously apologised was suspended for three months by USA Swimming authority.
He also lost a sponsorship deal with cereal maker Kelloggs but now hopes the matter is in his wake and a lesson to others.
He said: "For young people especially -- be careful about the decisions you make. One bad decision can really hurt you and the people you care about.
"I really appreciate the support my family and fans have shown me and now I will move forward and dive back into the pool, having put this whole thing behind me."
Cops had previously confiscated the bong, whose owner reportedly tried to sell it for $100,000 dollars on auction website eBay.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento